Wednesday 21 September 2011

Welcome to Upper Rock !


This is the first post of the new climbing blog Upper Rock. I would just like to thank all of you who will be taking the time to read the posts that I will share with you guys. He is a quick Q&A to help you understand the blog and what's to come.


-------


Q - Why make a blog about climbing ?
A - I am fan of climbing since I was 15 years old and since then it has become a part of me. I really want to build a place where people, who are interested in climbing, can find information about the sport.


Q - What will the posts be about on this blog ?
A - I will try to cover the whole climbing community as a whole. So I will probably be posting about news in the climbing world as well as information about people and projects that are related to climbing.


Q - Are you a rock climber yourself ?
A - Yes I am. I have been climbing since I was 15 years old and I still climb to this day.


Q - How frequently will you be posting on this blog ?
A - It all depends on what's happening in the climbing community. I will try to post on every other day but if nothing is going on in the world of climbing I may not post anything that day.


Q - How can we contact you ?
A - There is an image in the sidebar of this blog (the contact route) with clickable links that will direct you to my Facebook Account, My Twitter Account, My RSS Feed, etc. You can also leave comments on my posts and I will get back to you ASAP. But is you wish to contact me directly, leave me an e-mail by clicking the 'Contact Us' tab in the menu.



Thanks for reading !
- UR

Technorati Tags: , , , ,